WYAE - Licenses & Support
Software available on this webpage usually is published under
an open source license -
smaller work under a
X11 / MIT (or: Modified BSD)
style license, bigger projects usually under
"Gnu Public License".
For details see the individual software documentation.
Software Support / Consulting
Need professional support? Me and my colleagues are available as IT-Security consultant for hire.
Just contact me...
For Free: this is open source - so you can solve the problem yourself
and submit a patch or documentation thus enhancing the product/documentation.
There were mailing lists available for users/developers, sorted by (major) projects.
- Feedack and participation
- ... are the fuel that keeps development under steam.
E-Mails with bug reports, feature requests and (if possible) patches
help me keeping the projects on track.
- Material (Brainware)
- For simplicity's sake here my
Amazon Wishlist - a wild mix of business books and entertainment stuff.
These books are on my own "to buy" list - unless a friendly soul is faster than me... ;-)
- Material (Hardware)
- I'd need some material for testing and work for the various
projects. Currently that would be:
So if you've got something like that (or parts) to spare - wow... ;-)
- some OpenWRT-capable WLAN/WiFi routers (preferrably outdoor version) for mesh-networking experiments
- some colocation in Berlin (1-2 HE, 100 Mbit/s, moderate traffic)
- fibre to my home for non-ridiculous fees (KabelDeutschand and VDSL currently just can't deliver in eastern Berlin)